5/04/2010

Keeping Up

I want to apologize to anyone following my blog.

There has been so much, yet so little, going on in our lives, that I cannot find the time to write here as much as I would like.

I really meant for this to be a journal of life everyday for me, but people probably would have freaked knowing what we go through daily.

I am waiting for my wife to get home from the Hospital; she had a defibrillator put in yesterday in St. Louis.

Absolutely nothing has been done on Jonathan's case; my 23 month old grandson who was , I feel, murdered. The murderer still walks free 3 years later.

Stay tuned, because the title of this blog is my favorite one and I will use this blog more.

Til then always keep up with my stuff on hubpages.

I know that in time--the Angel's will win.

1 comment:

ave guevara said...

Hi Froggy: I just visited my own blog, My Dark Rants - and saw your comment from years ago. Your kind words inspired me during my own dark time right now.

I am beyond sorry to hear of your beautiful grandson's horrible death and that there has been no justice in this case. I cannot imagine the level of grief you have to live with, for unlike those who say, "time heals all" - has obviously not experienced grief/loss at this level.

Hoping your wife's health condition has improved and you two can be a comfort to each other. Thank you for inspiring me, Froggy......timing is everything & nothing - for your words reached me all this "time" later - which is really the perfect time. BLESSINGS & I hope you receive this.